Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to ANA and their basic season midweek premium economy sell up round trip fares between Chicago and Bangkok.
- Fare: ANA (NH) NLX08A2K CHI to BKK.
- Booking class: N.
- Price: from $1,222 ($900 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 25MAR through 30APR on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any NH flight operated by NH/UA/NQ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 19DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $300.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from March to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-NRT-BKK one-way travel on NH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.