Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer that is valid for a stay in Colombia between December 20 – March 10, 2019.
Members that register for this offer can earn up to 1,000 bonus points (depends of the brand) for a stay that is booked December 13 – 23.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points are earned:
- ibis = 300 bonus points
- Mercure = 600 bonus points
- Sofitel = 1,000 bonus points
Nice promotion for a stay (only for ONE STAY) in Colombia through March 10, 2019. Just remember to register for it and pay attention to the booking deadline.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the BOOST COLOMBIA offer and you must be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to earn up to 1,000 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels in Colombia. These extra Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points normally obtained by the Le Club AccorHotels members in their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion is not applicable to stays at the associated hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
3. This offer is valid for one stay from 20/12/2018 until 03/10/2019 at one of the hotels participating in the offer, which has been reserved between 12/13/2018 and 12/23/2018.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night (s0).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the BOOST COLOMBIA offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. The Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: 9846.