Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and their low/off-peak season midweek premium economy instant purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles and Spain.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) NLXNC87S LAX to BCN
- Booking class: N.
- Price: from $867 ($350 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 28OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any LH flight operated by LH/AC/OS/UA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 21DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $300.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to March and from October to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Lufthansa:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-MUC-MAD one-way travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.