Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Garuda Indonesia and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Sydney and Bali.
- Fare: Garuda Indonesia (GA) IL30DAUS SYD to DPS
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,288 ($1,028 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20AUG 18 through 21SEP 18 or 11OCT 18 through 14DEC 18 or 07JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 01APR 19 through 09APR 19 or 21APR 19 through 02JUL 19 or 17JUL 19 through 24SEP 19 or 06OCT 19 through 12DEC 19 or 12JAN 20 through 31MAR 20.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on GA flights 001 through 999, 0001 through 8999 and 9800 through 9899.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 30 days.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted limited to 1 free and 1 at A$50.00 each.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01NOV 18 and on/before 30SEP 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 01NOV 18 and on/before 15JAN 19.
- Cancellations: charge A$250.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge A$100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia.com.au for $1,288 / A$1,812:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SYD-DPS round trip travel on GA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.