Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their 2nd level business class advance purchase round trip fares between Amsterdam and Bangkok.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCEU60 AMS to BKK
- Booking class: I, J.
- Price: from 1,445€ (1,030€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 2 at 100.00€ and unlimited at 200.00€.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or IB.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 300.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from March to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Flight Network:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-BKK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.