Le Club AccorHotels has launched stay based raffle for ten 2,019 euros in hotel credits for stays consumed and booked December 13 – March 31, 2019.
The offer is valid for Le Club AccorHotels members in Upper Southeast Asia and qualifying stays must be in the same area too. The credits, however, can be used worldwide.
You can sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Le Club AccorHotels defines Upper Southeast Asia as Cambodia, Laos, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
This is one of those offers that members in the area should register for and then basically forget (and hope for the best). Ten lucky members will win one of the prizes.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels (“LCAH”) terms and conditions apply to the “Follow Your Wanderlust” (Offer).
2. This Offer is valid for members who residing in Upper Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam) for every eligible stay at a participating AccorHotels hotel* in Upper Southeast Asia** (“Participating Hotel”) between 13 December 2018 and 31 March 2019, booked between 13 December 2018 and 31 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
3. This Offer entitles LCAH Loyalty programme members, regardless of their tier LCAH membership, to earn quadruple points at Participating Hotels.
4. In order to benefit from this Offer,
(i) you must be an LCAH or Accor Plus member; and
(ii) you must register for the “Follow Your Wanderlust” offer on the offer website; and
(iii) your stay must be at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period; and
(iv) you must provide your LCAH loyalty card number or LCAH membership number when making your reservation, and present your LCAH loyalty card at the reception desk of the Participating Hotel when checking in for your stay; and
(v) your reservation must be made through an AccorHotels distribution channel (which includes AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations and a Participating Hotel) and traditional travel agencies using a global distribution system that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations system. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for this Offer if a reservation for your stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period is made through a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
6. Reservations that include several rooms made under the name of the same LCAH member during his or her stay shall be counted as one stay.
7. Reservations that include consecutive stays in the same hotel are considered as one stay.
8. The Offer is valid for multiple stays at any participating hotel during the Promotion period.
9. This Offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers, vouchers or any other benefits offered by LCAH unless otherwise provided for herein.
10. This Offer is subject to availability and does not apply to groups. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each Participating Hotel.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with LCAH points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to participate in this Offer.
12. In cases of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the Promotion below forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
SECTION 1: PROMOTION
1. Promotion: Book as a Le Club AccorHotels or Accor Plus loyalty member at any participating Sofitel, Fairmont, Raffles, Swissotel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, all Seasons, ibis, ibis Styles or Adagio hotels within Upper Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam) between 13 December 2018 and 31 March 2019 for stays 13 December 2018 and 31 March 2019 inclusive and be entered into a lucky draw to win one (1) of ten (10) prizes.
Each prize shall include a hotel credit value at Euros 2019 for member to use at AccorHotels anywhere in the world before 31 December 2019. (blackout date may applied according to each hotel)
a) Non-Participating Hotels: (Member cannot use the prize at non participating hotels)
Australia: Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort and Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon;
China: Hotels ibis and Hotels ibis Styles; France: Adagio Access Clermont-Ferrand Jaude, Adagio Access Paris Tilsitt Champs-Elysées, Adagio Access Paris Philippe-Auguste, Adagio Access La Défense Léonard de Vinci and Hotel Ermitage des Loges (future Mercure);
Switzerland: Astoria Bern City (future ibis Styles);
Worldwide: Mama Shelter hotels, ibis budget hotels, Formule 1 hotels, F1 hotels and ETAP hotels.
2. The Promoter is AAPC Thailand Limited of 21-22/F, Metropolis Building 725 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will commence at 12.00 am on 13 December 2018 and will close at 11.59 pm on 31 March 2019. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Indochina Time.
SECTION 2: ELIGIBILITY
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, to which general Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply (visit www.accorhotels.com/leclub for full terms and conditions), the participant must during the Promotion Period:
Currently reside in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Maldives, and the Philippines and be able to provide proof of residency;
Be 18 years of age or above;
Be a current member of AccorHotels’ global loyalty programme, Le Club AccorHotels;
Register only once to participate in the Promotion
Stay between 13 December 2018 and 31 March 2019 (both dates inclusive);
Enter or quote their Le Club AccorHotels membership number with every booking; and
Stay on a Le Club AccorHotels eligible rate booked via AccorHotels distribution channels.
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, and Le Club AccorHotels members who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
SECTION 3: ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
5. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants during the Promotion Period must register and book and stay at participating hotels to automatically receive one (1) entry into the prize draw for every eligible paid stay (not withstanding the number of nights during a single stay) during the Promotion Period.
For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one (1) or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one (1) room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
SECTION 4: DRAW
6. Draw: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries at 14.00 pm on 3 March 2019 at AAPC Thailand Limited, 21-22/F, Metropolis Building 725 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
The Prize Winners will be selected at random from all the entries that comply with Section 2 and 3 of these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period.
Lucky draw will be conducted at 14.00 pm on 15 April 2019 to select ten (10) lucky winners
The Promoter shall print on small pieces of paper from their computer database member ID numbers and names of all customers who participated in the Promotion.
There will be a committee of witnesses to witness the drawing procedures.
The paper pieces would be placed in a clear visible container, mixed together and thrown into the air.
Then, an invited guest will randomly choose ten (10) entry pieces of paper from the air in front of the Promoter personnel and witnesses.
The names of the ten (10) winners will immediately be read and declared in the presence of witnesses at the drawing event.
Ten (10) back-up winners for lucky draw shall also be drawn in the same manner.
7. Prize Winners: The Prize described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the ten (10) valid entrants drawn as described in Clause 6. If the winners are unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and the next back-up winner will be contacted. If none of the back-up winners are able to accept, then the Prize will be given to a public charity organization or a government agency chosen by the Promoter.
SECTION 5: PRIZE
8. Prize Components and Conditions: There are ten (10) individual prizes to be awarded in this Promotion. Each prize consists of 2,019 Euros hotel credit to be used in 2019 at hotels under Accorhotels worldwide.
9. Prize Value:
Hotel credit valued at 2,019Euros (approximately THB 75,000 depend on the hotel currency).
10. General Prize Conditions: The Prize is subject to the following conditions:
No Exchange of Prize: The Prize can be transferred by the winner to another person of 18 years of age or over, but subject to the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, the Prize cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash. If for any reason the Prize Winner cannot redeem any component of the awarded Prize and they do not wish to transfer that component another person, then that component of the Prize will be forfeited.
Taxes: If redemption of the Prize incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such liability.
Visa: If the Prize Winner requires travel visas related to redemption of the Prize, the Prize Winner is responsible for the procurement and payment of such visas.
11. If the Prize, or any component of the Prize, is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute such unavailable Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to law.
SECTION 6: PRIZE WINNER
12. Contact: The Promoter will contact each Prize Winner by email as per the lucky draw date. 10 lucky winners of lucky draw will be contacted on 6 March 2019 and to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The name of each Prize Winner will also be published in the Public Notice section of www.facebook.com/Accorhotels.th from 15 April 2019 onward.
13. Claim of Prize: If the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact to the Promoter in writing and confirm their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within five (5) business days of being contacted, and then subsequently claim their prize in person at AAPC Thailand Limited on date specified by the Promoter. If the Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
Subject to applicable law, in the event that the Prize remains unclaimed, the prize will be transferred to the next back-up lucky winner.
15. Winner Publicity: In accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to a) share on any social media channels used by the Prize Winner, citing hashtags and handles specified by the Promoter, that they have won Follow Your Wanderlust promotion from Le Club AccorHotels, b) subsequently post a social media update during their related stay citing the aforementioned hashtags and handles, and c) participate in any additional publicity arrangements, made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
SECTION 7: GENERAL CONDITIONS
17. Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
18. Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charges sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Force Majeure: Subject to local legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
By entering the Draw or accepting the prize, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Promoter, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Draw or as a result of entering the Draw or accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Draw.
20. Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
Uses may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries from AccorHotels or from companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares.