Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Milan and Bangkok.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJITP7ZX MIL to BKK.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from 1,259€ (789€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through THU. Inbound – permitted MON through FRI.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any QR flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 27JUL 19 through 11AUG 19 for departure from fare origin. Inbound – travel is not permitted 21DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 for departure of first international sector.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JAN 19 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 27DEC 18 and on/before 04JAN 19.
- Cancellations: charge $815.00 for cancel. Charge $2,015.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $415.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge $1,015 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from January to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-DOH-BKK round trip travel on QR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.