Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa/Air Canada/United and their low/off-peak season midweek premium economy class excursion instant purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles and Spain.
- Fare: United (UA) RLXNC87S/Lufthansa (LH) NLXNC87S/Air Canada (AC) NLXNC87S LAX to MAD/BCN/BIO
- Booking class: R (UA), N (LH/AC).
- Price: from $842 ($350 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 28OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any UA/LH/AC flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 25DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on UA or LH or AC.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to March and from October to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-FRA-MAD round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.