Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LOT and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Beijing.
- Fare: LOT (LO) FSPC28 LON to BJS.
- Booking class: F.
- Price: from £1,395 (£1,060 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any LO flight operated by LO.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 28MAR 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LO.
- Cancellations: charge 100.00€ for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge 00€ for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from February to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-WAW-PEK round trip travel on LO marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.