Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their basic season midweek 5th level premium economy class excursion round trip fares between Taipei and North America.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLX90NA TPE to LAX
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from TWD 34,499 (TWD 32,040 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: outbound – the fare component must be on BR flight 016 operated by BR. Inbound – the fare component must be on any BR flight operated by BR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 01JAN 19 and on/before 31DEC 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04MAR 19.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 3,000 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge TWD 3,000 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from April to June and from September to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Eva Air for TWD 34,499 ($1,127):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-LAX round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.