Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP and their business class one way special excursion fares between Dublin and Chicago.
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JIEEXI0D DUB to CHI
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from 1,187€ (620€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any TP flight operated by TP.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted limited to 1 free and 1 at 75.00€
- Transfers: 8 transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on TP.
- Cancellations: charge 115.00€ for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge 140.00€ for reissue/revalidation. Charge 220.00€ for no-show.
I was able to find availability from June to November 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on TAP:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DUB-LIS-ORD round trip travel on TP marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.