Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their shoulder season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Vancouver and Taipei.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) PKXCTT YVR to TPE
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,969 ($1,855 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 25DEC 18 through 31DEC 18 or 06JAN 19 through 14JAN 19 or 06JUL 19 through 04SEP 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on AC flights 0017 through 0018.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 08FEB 19 through 15FEB 19 for departure of each transpacific sector. Inbound – travel is not permitted 02FEB 19 through 03FEB 19 OR ON 18FEB 19 for departure of each transpacific sector.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15JAN 19.
- Cancellations: charge CA$200.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge CA$150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for January and from July to September 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-TPE round trip travel on AC marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.