Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia and their business class excursion round trip fares between Sao Paulo and Rome.
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IPRBR SAO to ROM
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,578 ($1,500 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AZ flight operated by AZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 19JAN 19 and on/before 06MAR 19. All travel must be completed by midnight on 18MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 14JAN19.
- Cancellations: charge $400.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge $200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from January to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Alitalia:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GRU-FCO round trip travel on AZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.