Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in Russia, CIS and Israel between January 10 – February 28, 2019.
Members can earn up to 2,000 bonus points (stay bonus is brand dependent) for stays booked January 4 – February 4.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how you earn the bonus:
- 300 bonus points per stay – ibis & ibis Styles
- 400 bonus points per stay – Adagio, Mercure & Novotel
- 500 bonus points per stay – Fairmont, MGallery, Pullman, Rixos, Sofitel SO & Swissotel
It is only disclosed on the T&Cs that you can earn up to 2,000 bonus points from this offer. I guess that you can mix and match brands and stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Up to 2000 points offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 300 Rewards points at ibis and ibis Styles; 400 points at Adagio, Mercure and Novotel; 500 Rewards points at Pullman, Fairmont, Swissôtel, SO/, MGallery, Rixos for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 10/01/2019 to 28/02/2019 in one of the participating hotels in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, and booked between 04/01/2019 and 04/02/2019.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. To benefit from this offer, a member must subscribe to it on the offer page. Every member can benefit from this offer 4 times maximum.
14. Please, specify the reference 009993 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.