Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines and their shoulder season midweek premium economy class sell-up round trip fares between Los Angeles and Hong Kong, that can be routed via Japan on ANA codeshares.
- Fare: United (UA) RKX08B1K LAX to HKG.
- Booking class: R, Q.
- Price: from $971 ($732 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 24MAY 19 though 14AUG 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any UA flight operated by UA/NH/NQ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 16JAN 19, and must be issued on UA or NH.
- Cancellations: charge $300.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-NRT-HKG trip travel on UA marketed/NH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.