Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class promotional round trip fares between Amsterdam and New York. This fare can be routed via London (LHR) on British Airways codeshares.
- Fare: American (AA) PLN8Z8M4 AMS to NYC
- Booking class: P, K.
- Price: from 674€ (352€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Netherlands – permitted 29OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 31DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 for each transatlantic sector. To Netherlands – permitted 30OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 09JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AA flight operated by AA/BA/IB/AY.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 12DEC 18 through 26DEC 18 or 05APR 19 through 24APR 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 07JAN 19 and on/before 30JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 180.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from February to March 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-JFK trip travel on AA marketed/BA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.