Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their premium economy class excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PT3USR21 SFO to HKG.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $947 ($840 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01FEB 19 through 09JUN 19 or 16JUL 19 through 30NOV 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on SQ flights 01 through 02, 11 through 12m 27 through 28 or 31 through 32.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted in SIN.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 05JAN 19 and on/before 21JAN19.
- Cancellations: charge $200.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge $50.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from February to November 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-HKG round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.