Malaysia Airlines has launched new 20% off promotion for flights from select cities for destinations worldwide that needs to be booked January 18 – 20, 2019.
The offer is valid for those that pay using Visa (can be any product) and depart from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth), London and Auckland.
You can access this offer on Malaysia Airlines website here.
Note that the discount varies and can be anywhere from 3% to 20% depending on the cabin, origin and destination booked.
Could be worthwhile for someone to have a look if they have been planning to book on Malaysia Airlines whether they can save some cash by using this offer or not.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. Promotion is applicable to all Visa cardholders during the stated campaign period and travel period for flights outbound from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth), London and Auckland.
2. Payment must be made with valid Visa Credit/Debit/Prepaid card.
3. Promotion is applicable to online bookings on www.malaysiaairlines.com/visaoffer only. Not applicable to bookings via Malaysia Airlines mobile app, agencies or Call Center.
4. Promotion is valid on Economy and Business Class, for one-way or return flights.
5. Discount is varies from 3% and up to 20% based on destinations, travel period and cabin class.
6. Prices are subject to change. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to alter or extend this offer without prior notice.
7. Prices may fluctuate due to changes in currency exchange, fees & taxes. Fares are quoted in the country local currency.
8. Limited seats are available and may not be available on every day or flight throughout the travel period and is subject to availability.
9. Scheduling is subject to change.
10. Codeshare flights are NOT permitted.
11. Other terms and conditions apply.