Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Hong Kong and Mexico.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: American (AA) INE08TN1 HKG to CUN/GDL/MEX.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,832 ($1,531 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge HKD 3,000 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability for February to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-DFW-CUN round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.