Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer to drive business from Meeting Planners.
Meeting planners can earn double points for events that are booked and paid by July 31, 2019.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is not valid for meetings arranged at Fairmont, Raffles or Swissotel brands in North or Central America.
Most of the hotels are incentivizing meeting planners to win over their business (highly profitable). Just keep in mind that there is a ceiling in maximum number of points earned per meeting arranged.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The ‘Points x2 Meeting Planner’ offer is governed by the Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions and only Le Club AccorHotels members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for Le Club AccorHotels members organising professional events.
2. You must be a Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER member in order to take advantage of this offer. To become one, click on the “Join” button to join the Le Club AccorHotels Meeting Planner loyalty programme. The “Points x2 Meeting Planner” offer is valid from 22/01/2019 to 31/07/2019.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER members, whatever their status, to double the number of Rewards points earned for organising and paying for a professional event at a hotel participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme, up to a maximum limit of 60,000 points for the same event. The Rewards points and Status points accruing from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Rewards points bonus is a new credit of the number of Rewards points identical to that already credited by the participating hotel for the same eligible event/stay.
This promotion does not apply to stays at Independent Hotels that have not enrolled in the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
4. This offer is valid for any event booked, held and fully paid for by a member from 22 January to 31 July 2019 included in one of the participating hotels.
5. The professional event must last at least one day.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a professional event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodations sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
7. The Member’s Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
8. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your event meets the Terms and Conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
10. Events that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
11. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
12. When contacting the Call Centre or the AccorHotels Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference:
13. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business events organised at one of the hotels belonging to the AccorHotels group and operated under one of the following brands: Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis or ibis Styles. As an exception to this rule, the offer is not available at hotels operated under the Fairmont, Raffles or Swissôtel brands in North America or Central America.