Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Toronto and Venice.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JV3BX YTO to VCE.
- Booking class: J.
- Price: from $1,905 ($1,348 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 28JAN 19 through 08APR 19 on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 28JAN 19 and on/before 10FEB 19.
- Cancellations: charge $400.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge $200.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge $400.00 for no-show.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to April 2019:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YYZ-IST-VCE round trip travel on TK marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.