Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their premium economy sell-up round trip fares between New York and Barcelona, on Air France operated flights via CDG.
You can check my review on Air France premium economy product here.
- Fare: Delta (DL) VLJX47M2 NYC to BCN
- Booking class: G.
- Price: from $1,905 ($1,348 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 28OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL/UX/HA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 01FEB 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from February to March and from October to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-CDG-BCN round trip travel on DL marketed/AF operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.