Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their first class promotional round trip fares between London and Seattle.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ALX5T1S6 LON to SEA
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £2,053 (£1,401 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL through 31AUG or 22NOV through 30NOV or 18DEC through 02JAN or 27MAR through 22APR for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between LON and North America must be on any BA flight on non-stop/direct flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first SUN after arrival.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31JAN 19.
- Cancellations: charge £00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge £00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to April, July to August, and December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-SEA round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.