Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their instant purchase non-refundable premium economy round trip fares between Los Angeles and Mumbai.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) RT5USR03 LAX to BOM.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from $849 ($750 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAR 19 through 31MAR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on SQ flights 035 through 036.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted in each direction at $50.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 10FEB 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $100 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March 2019:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-SIN-BOM round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.