Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for a stay in South America to celebrate the Carnival season.
Members can earn 500 to 1,000 bonus points if the stay is in March 1 – 31, 2019 and booked January 31 – February 28.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear what brands are offering 500 points and which 1,000 for the stay.
Not sure what the targeting criteria is but couldn’t get my account registered for this offer. The T&Cs are very unclear what the earnings are per brand.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the CARNAVAL offer and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows members of Le Club AccorHotels, regardless of their status, to earn up to 1,000 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels in South America. These extra Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points normally obtained by the Le Club AccorHotels members in their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion is not applicable to stays at the associated hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
3. This offer is valid for a stay from 03/01/2019 until 03/31/2019 at one of the hotels participating in the offer, which has been reserved between 01/31/2019 and until 02/28/2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night (s0).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the CARNAVAL
7 offer . Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: 10071.