Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United and their premium economy round trip fares between New York and Berlin, on codeshare flights operated by Lufthansa.
- Fare: United (UA) RLX26NCT NYC to BER
- Booking class: R, W.
- Price: from $980 ($400 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 24DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 20DEC 18 through 30DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any UA flight operated by UA/LH/OS/AC.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 19DEC 18 through 23DEC 18 or 26DEC 18 through 30DEC 18 or 10APR 19 through 13APR 19 or 16APR 19 through 20APR 19 or 23APR 19 through 27APR 19 or on 30APR 19 or on 04MAY 19. Inbound – travel is not permitted 28DEC 18 through 08JAN 19 or on 07APR 19 or on 09APR 19 or on 13APR 19 or 20APR 19 through 21APR 19 or 28APR 19 through 29APR 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from February to March 2019 and from October 2019 to January 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-MUC-TXL travel on UA marketed and LH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.