Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Bangkok. This fare allows routing via NRT on codeshare flights operated by Japan Airlines.
- Fare: American (AA) INX08DN1 LAX to BKK.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,392 ($2,133 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted- 1 in each direction at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 27FEB 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $400.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-NRT-BKK travel on AA marketed and JL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.