Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Airways and their premium economy class advance purchase round trip fares between Taipei and Amsterdam.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PA45EUR TPE to AMS.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,172 ($1,060 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01MAR 19 through 13JUN 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any BR/B7 flight operated by BR/B7.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 45 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted – 2 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 18JAN 19 and on/before 04MAR 19.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 3000 for refund.
- Changes: charge TWD 3000 for reissue.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to June 2019:
This fare can be booked on Eva Airways:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-BKK-AMS travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.