Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Portland. This fare allows routing on Virgin Atlantic codeshare flights.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZKUP5SMN LON to PDX.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from £1,575 (£906 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 09MAY 19 through 01NOV 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not include travel via AMS/PAR. All sectors must be on any DL/VS flight operated by DL/VS.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first SUN after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on DL or VS.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-PDX travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.