Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Cathay Pacific and their business class advance purchase round trip fares between Tokyo and Auckland.
- Fare: Finnair Cathay Pacific (CX) IAA3RJP8 TYO to AKL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,355 ($1,986 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01NOV 18 through 25DEC 18 or 02JAN 19 through 24APR 19 or 02MAY 19 through 01AUG 19 or 20AUG 19 through 13SEP 19 or 16SEP 19 through 26DEC 19 or 01JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between HKG and area 3 must be on any CX/KA flight operated by CX/KA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, limited to 1 free and 1 at JPY 10,000
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 26DEC 18 through 01JAN 19 or 25APR 19 through 01MAY 19 or 02AUG 19 through 19AUG 19 or 14SEP 19 through 15SEP 19 or 27DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 for departure from japan.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 27SEP 18.
- Cancellations: charge JPY 50,000 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge JPY 30,000 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May 2019 to January 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-HKG-AKL travel on CX marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.