Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to KLM and their business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Los Angeles and Bangkok.
This fare is sbeing discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: KLM (KL) ZNVL27D2 LAX to BKK
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,125 ($1,256 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic flights must be on any AF/KL/DL/AZ flight. Travel to/from area 3 must be on any AF/KL/DL/AZ/3U/8M/BI/CA/CI/AE/CX/GA/HU/HX/UO/JL/JQ/K6/KC/KE flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 31MAY 19 through 12JUL 19 or 06DEC 19 through 22DEC 19 for departure from fare origin. Inbound – travel is not permitted 13JUL 19 through 25AUG 19 or 30DEC 19 through 14JAN 20 for departure of first international sector.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 25FEB 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 11FEB 19 and on/before 18FEB 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to May 2019 and from August 2019 to January 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-AMS-BKK travel on KL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.