Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to KLM and their business class unrestricted round trip fares between New York and Ghana.
- Fare: KLM (KL) ZN1H56D1 NYC to ACC.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,912 ($1,293 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic flights must be on any AF/KL/DL/AZ flight. Travel between Europe and Africa must be on any KL/DL/AF/AZ/KQ/SA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction – 2 in USA and 2 in Europe.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on KL or AF.
- Cancellations: charge $900.00 for cancel/no-show.
- Changes: charge $450.00.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April 2019 to January 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-DTW-AMS-ACC travel on KL marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.