Le Club AccorHotels has Valentines offer going on for a stay in South America this March.
Members can earn 500, 800 or 1,000 bonus points, depending on the Accor brand, if the stay was booked January 31 – February 28 and members had registered for this offer.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The bonus points earned are brand specific:
- 500 points: ibis and ibis Styles
- 800 points: Adagio, Mercure and Novotel
- 1000 points: Grand Mercure, Pullman, Sofitel, MGallery and Fairmont
There are a few more days to book this offer for a stay in March in South America and earn up to 1,000 bonus points. It is Carnival and holiday time in the continent.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the VALENTINE’S DAY offer and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to earn up to 1000 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the hotels in South America, with 500 points for ibis and ibis Styles hotels, 800 points for Adagio, Mercure and Adagio hotels and 1000 points for Pullman, Sofitel and MGallery hotels. These extra Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points normally obtained by the Le Club AccorHotels members in their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion is not applicable to stays at the associated hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
3. This offer is valid for a stay from 03/01/2019 until 03/31/2019 at one of the hotels participating in the offer, which has been reserved between 01/31/2019 and until 02/28/2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night (s).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the VALENTINE’S DAY offer.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay.
8. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: 10071.