Le Club AccorHotels has launched monthly prize draws for members who are and stay in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia.
The offer is valid for stays from February 1 through September 30, 2019 for reservation made by July 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The monthly prizes include three night stay at a five star hotel including the air component. You can see the destinations on the T&Cs.
This are one of those prize draws that you should just sign up for, if eligible, and then forget. You may get lucky and end up winning.
Not sure how widely Accor actually publicizes these giveaways that may affect the participation? I guess that their believe is that running these will get members to book more often but is that really the case?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotions:
Pacific Le Club AccorHotels 2019 Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Promotion
- Promotion: Book between 1 February 2019 and 31 July 2019 and stay as a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member at any participating hotel in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or French Polynesia between 1 February and 30 September 2019 and go in the applicable draw to win one (1) monthly prize of a holiday for two. In addition, all eligible entrants will go in the draw to win one (1) major prize of a six-night stay in Canada.
- Non-Participating Hotels: For a list of AccorHotels not participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, go to https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/hotels_exception.pdf
- The Promoter is AAPC Limited (ABN 87 009 175 820) of Level 30, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- Promotion period: The promotion will commence at 12.01am (AEDT) on 1 February 2019 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31 July 2019. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time and Australian Eastern Daylight Time.Section 2: Eligibility
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, the participant must during the Promotion:
- be above 18 years of age; and
- be a resident of Australia, New Zealand Fiji or French Polynesia; and
- be a current member of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program for the duration of the Promotion; and
- register for the promotion, during the promotion period; and
- book between 1 February 2019 and 31 July 2019, and stay in the name of the registered person at a participating hotel between 1 February 2019 and 30 September 2019 (both dates inclusive), and
- stay on a Le Club AccorHotels eligible rate booked via an eligible Le Club AccorHotels booking channel, and
- enter or quote their Le Club AccorHotels membership number with every booking and when checking into a participating hotel.
Non-eligibility: Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, its agencies and companies associated with this Incentive, and Le Club AccorHotels members who reside in a country/region where entry into this promotion is prohibited by law, are not eligible to enter.
Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
- To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must:
- Stay at a participating hotel during the Promotion period and register at www.accorhotels.com/lovetotravel and automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable monthly draw and grand prize draw for every eligible stay during the Promotion period.
Section 4: Draws
- Draws: A representative of the Promoter will conduct a computerised random draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (AEST/AEDT) at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on the following dates.Monthly PrizesEach month eligible entrants will go in the applicable draw to win a holiday for two to the applicable destination in Asia Pacific as shown below, with the following inclusions:
- 3 night’s accommodation for two people in a 5-star hotel of the Promoter’s choice
- Full buffet breakfast daily for two people
- Return economy flights for two people from the winner’s capital city to the Prize destination (flight associated taxes are included)
Draw Entry Period – Dates of 2019 Eligible Stay Monthly Prize Destination Monthly Prize Destination Country Date of Draw Date of Online Announcement 1 1 February to 28 February
New Zealand 7 March 2019 14 March 2019 2 1 March to 30 March Bali Indonesia 5 April 2019 12 April 2019 3 1 April to 30 April Tokyo Japan 7 May 2019 14 May 2019 4 1 May to 31 May Fiji Fiji Islands 7 June 2019 14 June 2019 5 1 June to 30 June Ayers Rock Australia 5 July 2019 12 July 2019 6 1 July to 31 July Hoi An Vietnam 7 August 2019 14 August 2019 7 1 August to 31 August Bunker Bay Australia 6 September 2019 13 September 2019 8 1 September to 30 September Siem Reap Cambodia 8 October 2019 15 October 2019
All eligible entries will also go in the draw for a grand prize of a holiday for two to Canada with the following inclusions:
- 6 night’s accommodation in a 5-star hotel at Faimont hotels in Banff Springs, Lake Louise and Jasper
- Full buffet breakfast daily for two people
- Return economy flights for two people from the winner’s capital city to Calgary, Canada (flight associated taxes are included)
Draw Dates of Stay Grand Prize Destination Grand Prize Country Date of Draw Date of Online & Newspaper Announcement 9 1 February to 30 September 2019 Banff National Park Canada 8 October 2019 15 October 2019
The Prize Winners will be selected at random from a computer-generated listing of entries that comply with Section 2, 3 & 4.6 of these terms and conditions over the Promotion Period.
- Prize Winners: The Prizes described in Sections 4 and 5 will be awarded to the first valid entrants drawn as described in Clause 6. If a winner is unable to accept the prize in its entirety the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.Section 5: Prizes
- Prize Components & Conditions:Monthly PrizesThere is one (1) monthly prize to be awarded in each draw, with a total of 8 monthly prizes, for this promotion as follows:
- 3-night stay at a 5-star hotel (of the Promoter’s choice) including breakfast daily and return economy flights for two to the applicable destination as outlined in section 4.The maximum notional value of Prizes awarded in each Monthly Draw are;Draw 1 – AU$5,575
Draw 2 – AU$5,191
Draw 3 – AU$6,052
Draw 4 – AU$5,377
Draw 5 – AU$6,416
Draw 6 – AU$5,169
Draw 7 – AU$5,489
Draw 8 – AU$5,915
There is one (1) grand prize of a 5-night stay at a 5-star hotel (of the Promoter’s choice) including breakfast daily and return economy flights for two to Banff Springs to be awarded as the ‘grand prize’ in this promotion.
The grand prize has a maximum notional value of AU$10,440.
- Prize Value:Monthly PrizesFor avoidance of doubt, the maximum value of each prize is detailed as above in section 4.8
For avoidance of doubt, the maximum value of the grand prize is detailed as above in section 4.8
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize. Values are based on the recommended retail value and exchange rate at the time of printing
The total number of prizes to be awarded in this promotion is nine (9) and the maximum notional prize pool value is AU$55,624.
- General Prize Conditions: Each Prize is subject to the following conditions:
- No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited;
- Taxes: If a Prize or receipt incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax;
- Prize Validity: All prizes are valid for six months from the date of the prize draw (and are subject to availability. Black out dates apply, and holiday periods & major events are excluded)
- Monthly prizes do not include transport or any transfers to/from each hotel unless specified in section 4. Meals, tips, domestic travel to and from any departure point, room service, minibar, telephone charges and any other personal expenses, (other than those specified in section 4), are the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
- Any travel or entry documentation such as Passports, entry Visas & any Insurances, will be the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. Where applicable, it is the Winner’s responsibility to check with government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of any element of a Prize. Any costs, without limitation, incurred, will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter and any associated companies involved in the Promotion, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist/apply, regarding a Prize. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion, to make all reasonable enquiries with all relevant government travel advisory bodies for information regarding the safety and any other situation at Prize destination or location.
- If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
Section 6: Prize Winners
- Contact: The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing within two (2) business days of each draw to confirm their eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize. The names of the winners will be announced online at www.accorhotels.com/yourstowin on the dates outlined in the table included in Section 4.6 of these Terms & Conditions. The Grand Prize Winner will also be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 October2019.
- Claim of Prize: If a Prize Winner wishes to claim their Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions within 3 months of the applicable draw. If a Prize Winner fails to do so by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize.
- Redraws: Subject to applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct further draws, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraws will take place at the same time and location as the original draws on the dates outlined in the table below, if required.
Draw Date of Redraw Date of Online Announcement 1 14 June 2019 21 June 2019 2 12 July 2019 19 July 2019 3 14 August 2019 21 Agust 2019 4 13 September 2019 20 September 2019 5 10 October 2019 17 October 2019 6 14 October 2019 21 October 2019 7 13 December 2019 20 December 2019 8 15 January 2020 22 January 2020 Grand Prize 15 January 2020 22 January 2020
- Redraw Winners: The Prize Winner/s from the redraw/s will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the redraw. The names of any winners will be announced online at https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub on the dates outlined in the table included in Section 4.14 of these Terms & Conditions, and any Grand prize winner will also have their name published in The Australian newspaper on 22 January 2020. In the event that a redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.Section 7: General Conditions
- Lost, Delayed Communication: The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Force Majeure: Subject to State legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the online enquiry form, registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31320, ACT TP19/00089 & SA Licence No. T19/69.