Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their first class promotional round trip fares between London and Chicago.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ALX9C1S6 LON to CHI.
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £2,389 (£1,721 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 08APR through 22APR or 01JUL through 31AUG or 21NOV through 28NOV or 18DEC through 02JAN for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between LON and North America must be on any nonstop/direct BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction at £300.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: charge £150.00 for cancel/no-show.
- Changes: charge £300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-ORD travel on BA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.