Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines and their basic season weekend premium economy sell up round trip fares between Los Angeles and Hong Kong. This fare allows to be routed via Tokyo (NRT/HND) on ANA codeshare flights.
- Fare: United (UA) RLW08F2K HKG to LAX
- Booking class: R, Q.
- Price: from $1,126 ($913 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted FRI through SUN on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20FEB 19 through 11JUL 19 or 15AUG 19 through 09DEC 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any UA flight operated by NH/NQ/UA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – 1 in each direction at $100.00 each.
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 18JAN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on UA or NH.
- Cancellations: charge $300.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $300.00 for reissue.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-NRT-HKG travel on UA marketed/NH operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.