Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class advance purchase round trip fares between London and Durban. This fare is a companion fare and requires to be booked for 2 passengers.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INNT00Y7 LON to DUR
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from £1,050 (£456 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01APR 19 through 31MAY 19 or 01JUL 19 through 31AUG 19 on the first interantional sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between LON and DUR must be on BA flights 40 through 41 operated by BA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply..
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 01MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-DUR travel on BA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.