Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their instant purchase non-refundable premium economy round trip fares between New York and South East Asia.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) RT5USE5C NYC to JKT/BKK/DAD/SGN/HAN/MNL/DPS/KUL
- Booking class: R, E.
- Price: from $954 ($879 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01APR 19 through 23MAY 19 or 15AUG 19 through 30NOV 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on any SQ flights 021 through 022.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in SIN at $50.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 free transfers permitted – 1 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 14MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April to May and from August to November 2019:
This fare can be booked on Justfly from $954:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for EWR-SIN-MNL travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.