Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France and their business class restricted round trip fares between London and Hanoi. This fare allows for travel on Vietnam Airlines codeshares.
- Fare: Air France (AF) O6LSGB LON to HAN.
- Booking class: O, J.
- Price: from £1,699 (£1,207 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any AF/VN flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in PAR/AMS at £00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AF.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge £00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Air France from £1,699:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-CDG-HAN travel on AF marketed, AF/VN operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.