Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for one stay in select countries in Central and Eastern Europe between March 15 – June 16, 2019.
Members can earn up to 500 bonus points for a stay at luxe/upscale hotels booked using flexible rate March 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg
- SO/ Berlin Das Stue
- SO/ Vienna
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm
- Sofitel Frankfurt Opera
- Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall
- Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
- MGallery Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne
- MGallery Hotel am Konzerthaus, Vienna
- Pullman Aachen Quellenhof
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof
- Pullman Dresden Newa
- Pullman Cologne
- Pullman Munich
- Pullman Stuttgart Fontana
- Swissôtel Tallinn
- Swissôtel Sarajevo
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Classic – 200 bonus points
- Silver – 300 bonus points
- Gold – 400 bonus points
- Platinum – 500 bonus points
You have to keep in mind that this offer requires you to make the booking using a best flexible rate. If there are discounted rates available, it is likely that the bonus points are not worth the higher price when you are paying (and not reimbursed by an employer).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the offer “Spring bonus Luxe/Upscale Central- and Eastern Europe” and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a bonus of 200 rewards points as classic member, 300 rewards points as silver member, 400 rewards points as gold member and 500 rewards points as platinum member for a stay in one of the participating hotels (see paragraph 3) in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use. The trigger for bonus-credits is the regular points-credit of the hotel in accordance with the current terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels, for the first booked and spent stay during the offer period.
3. This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period. The stay must be booked at the Flexible rate at:
Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg
SO/ Berlin Das Stue
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm
Sofitel Frankfurt Opera
Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall
Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
MGallery Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne
MGallery Hotel am Konzerthaus, Vienna
Pullman Aachen Quellenhof
Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof
Pullman Dresden Newa
Pullman Stuttgart Fontana
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/03/2019 to 16/06/2019 in one of the participating hotels (see paragraph 3), when booked between 01/03/2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31/03/2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the offer “Spring bonus Luxe/Upscale Central- and Eastern Europe”.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 010240 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.