Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays of two nights or longer in Greece and Italy.
Members can earn unlimited triple points for stays consumed March 1 – May 12, 2019 if they are booked in March. You need to register for this offer.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms and text state that you can earn this triple bonus for all of your qualifying stays of two nights or longer during the promotional period.
This is a good offer for those that will stay in these two countries this spring and can make their bookings in March.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Spring deals in Italy and Greece” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 1 March and 31 March 2019 by clicking on the ‘CONNECT’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members regardless of their membership status, to multiply x 3 thier Rewards points for every stay of 2 or more nights in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in Italy or Greece. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 March 2019 to 12 May 2019 in one of the participating hotels in Italy and Greece, and booked between 1 March 2019 and 31 March 2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Spring deals in Italy and Greece offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference OWM010182 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
15. You must register for the Spring deals in Italy and Greece offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.