Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their low/off-peak season business class excursion round trip fares between Berlin and New York.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZLP60DE BER to NYC
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from 1,199€ (666€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 26JUN 19 through 01SEP 19 on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on DL flights 92/93.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 12MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 00€for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability limited from June to September 2019:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TXL-JFK travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.