Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the OneWorld transatlantic joint venture (AA/BA/IB) and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Milan and New York.
- Fare: American (AA)/British Airways (BA)/Iberia (IB) ILN8T2S6 MIL to NYC.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,207€ (614€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Italy – permitted 03JAN through 30JUN or 01NOV through 20DEC for each transatlantic sector. To Italy – permitted 24DEC through 14MAY or 20AUG through 18DEC for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AA/BA/IB flight operated by AA/BA/IB.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations and ticketing are required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 15MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability limited from April to May and from November to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on American Airlines:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-JFK travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.