Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the OneWorld transatlantic joint venture (AA/BA/IB/AY) and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Houston and Milan.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: American (AA)/British Airways (BA)/Iberia (IB)/Finnair (AY) INX7C1S3 HOU to MIL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $1,813 ($596 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any AA/BA/IB/AY flight operated by AA/BA/IB/AY.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations and ticketing are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted at $200.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA/BA/IB/AY.
- Cancellations: charge $450.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge $500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability limited from March 2019 to February 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for IAH-LHR-MXP travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.