Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qantas and their business class excursion round trip fares between Tokyo and Sydney.
- Fare: Qantas (QF) IJKAU TYO to SYD
- Booking class: I, J.
- Price: from $1,918 ($1,783 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20MAR 19 through 15DEC 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any QF flight or any JL/NZ flight operated by JL/NZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted – in each direction at JPY 10,000 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 11MAR 19 and on/before 31MAR 19.
- Cancellations: charge JPY 30,000 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge JPY 30,000 for no-show/reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from March to December 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HND-KIX-SYD travel on QF marketed, QF/JL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.