Le Club Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for a stay in Chile March 12 – April 30, 2019.
Members can earn 500 bonus points for a stay that is booked March 3 – 31 after registering for this offer.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is no note in the text or in the T&Cs whether this apply for a stay or multiple stays.
There is a small bonus for a stay in Chile this March and April. Would be better if this offer would be valid for multiple stays (I believe that it is not the case).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the CHILE 500 POINTS offer and, in order to benefit from it, you must be an associate Le Club AccorHotels.
2. In order to take advantage of this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must compulsorily sign up for the offer by clicking the “Subscribe me” button below and then following the instructions.
3. This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels associates, regardless of their status, to accumulate 500 extra Rewards points in a lodging held in one of Chile’s hotels, participants of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty Program. The Rewards points for this offer are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are already accumulated by the program members for each eligible accommodation made by them in accordance with the general terms and conditions of Le Club AccorHotels, and is calculated according to points accumulated by an associate with Classic status. This promotion does not apply to Le Club AccorHotels Independent Hotels.
4. This offer is valid for a lodging from 12/03 to 04/30/2019 in one of the hotels mentioned above, which has been booked between 03/12 to 03/31/2019.
5. The lodging must have a minimum of 1 night (s).
6. Any consecutive accommodations (check-out and same-day check-in) at the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This single lodging will be valid once for the CHILE 500 POINTS offer.
7. Within this offer, a lodging is understood as a (1) reservation of an associate Le Club AccorHotels, whatever the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by an associate to several rooms will only be counted as one (1) lodging.
8. To be eligible for the offer, all accommodations must be booked through AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels sites, AccorHotels applications, AccorHotels reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to AccorHotels. Therefore, you will not benefit from this offer if your accommodation is booked at a third-party reseller, tour operator or online travel agency (expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of booking and present it at the hotel reception upon check-in.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the hotel’s stay.
11. This offer can not be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the hosting meets the terms and conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (ie, which allows you to accumulate the most Rewards Points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any lodging paid partially or in part with Rewards Points Le Club AccorHotels will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. The terms and conditions of sale are applied to reserved public rates of each hotel.
14. We request that you indicate the following reference: 10256 in all communications with AccorHotels customer services related to this offer.