Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta/Air France/KLM and their peak-of-peak season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between New York and the French Riviera.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZV1JU6D2 NYC to NCE.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,246 ($992 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 05MAY 19 through 12JUN 19 or 18JUN 19 through 26OCT 19 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 05MAY 19 through 18JUN 19 or 24JUN 19 through 26OCT 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any DL/AF/KL/AZ flight operated by DL/AF/KL/AZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 month.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on DL or AF or KL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from May to October 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-NCE travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.