Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United and their low/off-peak season business class excursion round trip fares between Dublin and Hawaii.
- Fare: United (UA) PLNCZI6 DUB to HNL.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from 1,906€ (1,526€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 14APR 19 through 27APR 19 or 25JUN 19 through 01SEP 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any UA flight operated by UA/AC/LH/LX/OS.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 month.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 14APR 19 and on/before 01SEP 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 20MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 250.00€ for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DUB-EWR-SFO-HNL travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.