Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their holiday surcharge midweek business class excursion round trip fares between New York and Dublin.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQ1X96D2 NYC to DUB.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $2,001 ($806 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted SUN through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 30JUN 19 through 05SEP 19 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 07AUG 19 through 06SEP 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any DL flight operated by DL/AF/KL/VS/AZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 28MAR 19.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2019:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-DUB travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.