Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Atlanta and Belgrade, with a free stopover in Doha.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJUSP1ZX ATL to BEG.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from $2,196 ($1,189 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through THU. Inbound – permitted SUN through WED on the first international sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any QR flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days
- Maximum stay requirements: 4 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover (up to 96 hours) permitted in DOH.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 19.
- Cancellations: charge $1,075 for cancellation. Charge $2,135 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $545.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge $1,075 for no-show.
How to look up for this fare using Matrix:
I was able to find availability from April to June and from September 2019 to February 2020:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ATL-DOH-BEG travel on QR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.